In addition to providing major core benefits: Medical, Life and Disability, Dental, Executive Benefits and Retirement Plans, Corporate Financial’s trained professionals will analyze your current programs and identify if a voluntary products offering may fit a need with your organization.
More and more companies are partnering with Corporate Financial to provide voluntary products because they help contain benefit costs and allow employers to offer quality programs to their employees. There is no additional cost to the employer because voluntary benefits are paid by employees through payroll deduction. Employees receive valuable products, customized enrollment solution, education to understand the programs and dedicated customer service.
Corporate Financials menu of voluntary products can help:
- Attract and Retain Employees
- Control the Rising costs of providing employee benefits
- Provide voluntary and Core Enrollment Education and Support
- Provide “Hidden Paycheck” benefit statement – which communicates total costs of benefits included in total compensation
Voluntary product offering may include:
- Permanent and Term Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Policy
- Personal Accident Policy
- Critical Illness
- Mini Medical Plans
- Identify Theft
- Auto, Home, Legal
- Long Term Care